Welcome to April Networth update! Ding dong our Networth is up 2k since the start of this year. Not bad considering we are in a pandemic and we managed not only to recover all the losses but to increase 😀
Still working from home and should continue for May & June. Actually i don’t mind. Missing the ocasional going out but it gives more time to focus and increase our FIRE speed!
1) Portfolio went up 11% since last months end. We are now very close to break-even. With still some ETFs with a long way to go like REIT.
2) Saved 46% of our income (1955.76€ / 4223.75€)
3) 200 € extra from a consulting project i had. I took the advantage of being at home to start working in several parallel projects. Remember my goal of 10k for 2020? here
Project A – with 3 more partners implementing a solution end-to-end for health (video, triage, IOT and analystics). 2 customers proposals sent. 1 in discussion and another preparing info. With this it should bring in income in case one of the first proposals is accepted ~600 € per month. If the other in progress is met this can be upgraded to 1k monthly. My allocation should be less than 4h week. One of the partners will take up a full-time job and ensure project execution. I will be in a advisory role.
Project B – with 1 partner doing a market analysis for implementing new player in the European market for the mobility + energy area. Here it should be expected 500€ monthly. This project can last 1 year and it will include several meetings with board members from major Portuguese companies.
Project C – Sucess fee partnership. There is a mature product developed by one of my partners for ticket management. He chargers per user of the tool. I will take a comission of ~40% per user. I’ve made a few contacts and should be able to sell 30 users which means 150€ monthly of return for me.
Project D – Consulting project for a major telecom player. This started has a pitch to one of the board members to hire me and another partner. Since things dont workout has we like they are conservative and wouldnt like to jump in into this technological field asap. This means i will setup a company and provide them with a POC implementation. They are choosing which customer from them to implement it. This could take ~4 months since analysis to implementation. Good news is that i should gather at least ~3k from this. They will pay for our consulting fee.
Project E – Currently this started as a pro-bono consulting for Augmented Reality implementation in hospitals. Good news is that we made a presentation to a hospital group board and they might be interested in doing a POC. I have many partners here since the CEO of the company is surgeon. Good thing is that we have the field experts already onboard. I cannot calculate any payout for now but we are planning to apply to some european grants and since my partners are all very well placed and senior this should be attainable.
Phew….thats enough. No more room for projects. I will only think in another things if one of those gets finished/dies/is on hold.
4) Still waiting for IRS to deliver the amount we payed extra last year. Usually they are fast but this year its taking its time…c’mon we need the 2.4k !
5) P2P world.
We continue to reduce exposure since credit moratory or freezing in the countries the LOs are applicable.
4.1) Wisefund – Still with 1 payment missing. They launched a survey this month. This should be on hold for the next months.
4.2) Mintos – Reduced exposure to 1k. Better than the 1.2k i had predicted. Now waiting for all the pending to come. Still stuck in Monego & Capital Service.
4.3) Monethera – still same. Nothing new.
4.4) Robo.cash – Reducing our exposure to ~0.9k.
Now, coming to our monthly networth…
Our Networth value for April is 398 710.35€ ( 5 605,08)
- ETFs Portfolio: 26 793.64 € (+2731.86)
- Retirement Accounts (aka PPR): 13 830.51 € (+692.89)
- Certificates Deposit + Emergency Fund: 131 945.27 € (+3 178.38)
- P2P Portfolio: 8 591.01 € (– 1 334.19)
- Total Investment accounts: 181 160.43 € ( +5268.94)
Real Estate (Based on Market Values)
- Primary Residency: 300 000 €
- Farms: 70 000 €
- Total Real Estate: 370 000€
- Mr.Firecracker Car: 20 000 €
- Mrs.Firecracker Car: 18 000 €
- Scooter: 1 500 €
- Total Cars: 39 500€ (=)
Total Assets: 590 660.43 € (+5268.24)
- Primary Residency: 191 950.08 € (-336.14)
Our Networth drilldown looks like this:
You can follow our Networth status always here