This is first update on our Networth! We saw some adjustments putting together Mr.Firecracker and Mrs.Firecracker assets which meant a lot of time spent around excel sheets and whatsoever.
The progress is clearly positive and this will set the baseline for our goals. As of August 2019 our Networth value is 385 405.57€
Unfortunetly i cannot really compare this to the previous months since we got up a significant value due to adding Mrs.Firecracker Apartment, car and other invesments to the list.
- ETFs Portfolio: 22 371.14 €
- Retirement Accounts (aka PPR): 12 801.29 €
- Certificates Deposit + Emergency Fund: 8 066.14 €
- P2P Portfolio: 10 280.95 €
- Total Investment accounts: 53 210.42€
Real Estate (Based on Market Values)
- Primary Residency: 300 000 €
- Rental property: 285 000 € (i got an offer for 305k which means 285k will be for us)
- Farms: 70 000 €
- Total Real Estate: 655 000€
- Mr.Firecracker Car: 20 000 €
- Mrs.Firecracker Car: 18 000 €
- Scooter: 1 500 €
- Total Cars: 39 500€
Total Assets: 748 782.58 €
- Primary Residency: 194 630.26 €
- Rental property + Farm: 168 746.75 € (Both are comprised on the same loan)
Total Liabilities: 363 377.01 €
How Networth drilldown looks like this:
A few disclaimers:
- We will need at somepoint to exclude a primary residency for the achievable goal. We want that our primary residency will be the farm which current has 2 houses but those need some repairs ~10k.
- I will be selling the rental apartment soon. The value was marketed too high at 325k and i’ve now lowered it to 315k. I believe i will be able to sell if for
310k305k which means 290k285k net (less realtor comission). The purpose is to take advantage of the high market in Lisbon city center and sell high.
- We currently need to have 2 cars 🙁
- We will be shifting more towards our ETF portfolio from now on. This is where we want to have a big stake.
You can follow our Networth status always here